To be able to use the Web Ninja Article Rewriting API you must first get a key.
Most article rewriting services cost over $200 or over $40 a month and that is usually for only 1 site. Also, most of them don’t have the features this one does. Personally, most people out there want to try it to see how well it works before they want to invest over $200 for it and I think $40 a month is overkill on what is needed to run an API like this.
The price is $16.95 a month for up to 3 IP addresses. This API does use a good bit of bandwidth and server power to operate so that cost will help keep this service running and I will be sure to keep it up to date as time passes. This $16.95 is very small comparable to the money that an be made from the organic traffic this generates. It will pay for itself 10 times over in SEO value in less then 3 months so this is definitely the best value you will find on this kind of service.
If you would like to subscribe to the API this is how you should proceed:
Follow the checkout button below and when you fill out the form please do not select the option to hide your email address. I must have your email address to send you your API Key.
Get it now for only $16.95!
If you would like to get the api, please contact me via
the contact form on http://josh-fowler.com/?page_id=2.
Once you finished the checkout process please allow up to 24 hours to get your API Key. Hope you enjoy!
A couple frequent questions
1. Why does it take up to 24 hours to get my key?
- Google Checkout is the best payment gateway in the world for the simple fact that it checks each credit card for fraud before it processes the payment. This is great but at the same time it could take a couple hours for them to fully process your payment and set up your subscription. Most of the time you will have your key in just a couple hours as soon as they are done.
2. How will the payment show up on my credit card?
- Your credit card will show Google *HappyRobot since they are handling the payments for me.
3. What if I needed it for more then 3 IP addresses?
- One key can only support 3 IP addresses. This does not mean websites. So if you have 5 websites on one IP address that will only use one of your IP addresses. If you do want to use this on more then 3 IP addresses you will need multiple keys.
4. Am I locked into any kind of contract? And what if I needed to cancel my subscription?
- You are not in any kind of contract and you can cancel at any time. I understand that sometimes life happens and you have to cancel. To cancel, you will have to log into Google Checkout and cancel your subscription. Here is a link on how to do that: http://checkout.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1090911
5. I canceled and now I want back in! How do I reactive my key?
- In short, you can’t reactive a key. To get a new key all you have to do is make a new one the same way you made the first one.