There were a couple fixes and tweaks on this one. The only major thing was that I changed the tracking script to the new faster async way of doing things. With this I was able to add in support for subdomains and multiple top-level domains with the same ID.
Also, I found out there are a hand full of hosting companies that don’t know how to permission their tmp directories which have caused problems with the Google API giving the dashboard widget the stats. So if the plugin can’t find a suitable tmp directory to use it uses the wordpress upload directory.
First, I just want to say…It’s late…lol
But I don’t think I could of slept till I got the first version of the Google Analytics plugin up for download and my request to WordPress to add it to their repository. Hopefully, that will only take a couple days and people can just add the plugin into their blogs right from WordPress’s Plugin Directory.